While email and web copy may persuade people to "click to donate now," very few who land on the donation page actually complete the donation transaction.
In partnership with Donordigital, Amnesty International USA embarked on a project aimed at improving donation landing page conversions before the all-important end-of-year fundraising season in order to increase total dollars raised.
Download the full report here to learn more about how:
- Bigger donate buttons helped convert more donors
- Vividly colored donation buttons had varying levels of impact on donation page conversion
- Removing unnecessary fields from personal information forms significantly increased conversion
- Polite header copy yielded better conversion than a more forceful call-to-action
- Donation page testing can help improve YOUR organization's online revenue!