- The new event paradigm - holistic, distinct, engaging
- Viewing events as a means to an end
- Five steps to a better event
- Understanding the "Rule of One"
- Planning for better results
About Our Speaker:
Jeff Shuck is President & CEO of Event 360, where he has lead the production of nearly 50 fundraising events covering thousands of miles of road, involving well over 100,000 registrants and returning more than $115 million dollars to charity in only four years. Earlier in his career, Jeff worked for six years on the staff of a 200-chapter non-profit association.
Don't have time to view or listen to the entire presentation? Check out the related articles below for all the most important takeaways.