- Articles should be original to the author, but it's okay if they have been previously published elsewhere. Include your byline, a brief bio (no more than 25 words) and links to other writing or presentation samples (if available). We do not publish author photos.
- Articles should offer readers clear tips, ideas advice or take-aways about online fundraising and/or marketing. Bullet points are good. Short and pithy is good.
- Please send submissions directly to email@example.com in Word format. Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the word/s to be linked. Do not embed links in a Word document.
- Submissions may be edited for style, clarity or length.
- Copyright is retained by the writer. although we prefer work that is licensed under a Creative Commons license. With a Creative Commons license, you keep your copyright but allow people to copy and distribute your work provided they give you credit — and only on the conditions you specify.
- We do not pay guest contributors for articles.
- Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we regret that we are unable to publish all works submitted.
Network for Good also accepts presentation proposals for Nonprofit 911, our semi-weekly webinar series. Presentations are 30-45 minutes and include a live Q&A session. Nonprofit 911 webinars are free, strictly educational and there are no sponsors or advertising. Each seminar is recorded and transcribed, so registrants can listen to the recording or read the transcript when it’s convenient for them. Please send presentation ideas directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.