Need to start online fundraising? Have you checked out PayPal or Google Checkout?
It's time to consider a better (but still free!) solution. Network for Good provides a free online fundraising service to registered 501(c)3 organizations -- DonateNow Lite.
How does DonateNow Lite compare to Paypal?
- Donor experience is heightened because of Network for Good's use of a donation form (rather than a shopping cart).
- Donors receive automated tax receipts and online donation history.
- You can accept recurring donations.
- You can track donations with online reports.
- Our service is registered to process donations for nonprofits from the residents of all 50 states + DC -- PayPal is not. (While Network for Good is a registered charity in all requiring states, we recommend that you also seek professional advice for your unique situation in complying with applicable laws governing charitable appeals in the respective states.)
- Network for Good is a nonprofit like you are.
- We offer our subscribers free fundraising training & resources at www.fundraising123.org.
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!